Friday, September 10, 2010

What I'm working on...

Here are two covers I'm working on simultaneously. One is a colour study, the other is in the pencil stage.
They are both for Penguin Canada.
© Greg Banning 2010

The pencil for the girl has yet to be finalized. Penguin needed it for their Catalog so I worked on this colour study more then I usually do.

 
© Greg Banning 2010

This is not a logo for a new Bagel Restaurant. It's going to be an element on a book cover that symbolizes an ancient necklace.
It's been a challenge to get the figurine to look sculpted... but I'm almost there.

2 comments:

  1. Love the outward glance you captured in the little girl's eyes! She's smiling with her eyes or as I call it "smizing"! :)
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree and so does the art director. The cover is progressing... I hope to post a new image of it during the painting stage.

    ReplyDelete